Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Mixtab users.
- You may not use the mixtab.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, RSS feeds that you submit, post, and display on the mixtab.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack mixtab.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with mixtab.com
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Mixtab members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Mixtab, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your mixtab.com account. While mixtab.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Mixtab cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the mixtab.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the mixtab.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
If you believe that anything on our site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
Name of Agent Designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: Thanh Ha
Full address of Designated Agent to which notification should be sent: 548 Market Street #73555, San Francisco, CA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 415-754-9246
E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
Parties agree that any claim or dispute between them or against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, and any claim or dispute related to this agreement or the relationship or duties contemplated under this contract, including the validity of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, under the Arbitration Rules then in effect. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered therein. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the American Arbitration Association or at Corporate Headquarters, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York 10017-4605. Telephone: 212-716-5800, Fax: 212-716-5905, Website:www.adr.org. This agreement shall be interpreted under the Federal Arbitration Act. This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-16. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT OR OPPORTUNITY TO LITIGATE THROUGH A COURT AND TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE THEIR CASE, BUT THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE ANY DISPUTES DECIDED THROUGH ARBITRATION.
These terms were last modified on November 15, 2010
What information do we collect?
When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your: e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To send periodic emails The email address you provide, may be used to send you information about important changes to Mixtab.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on November 15, 2010